Tuesday 26 February 2013

Shallow burial | Votive

A bad year for birds

Encountered objects | traces on Dungeness Beach..

"Settled into the vast landscape that encourages and satisfies our human yearnings - undefined, persistent, often wistful or melancholy. .."

A ship sails and I stand watching till she fades on the horizon and someone at my side says, ‘She is gone’. Gone where? Gone from my sight, that is all she is just as large as when I saw her. The diminished size and total loss of sight Is in me, not in her; And just at the moment when someone at my side says ‘She is gone’ There are others who are watching her coming, And other voices take up a glad shout ‘There she comes!’
And that is dying

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - *No ghastly beastliness please* - I am now fed up, with deleting 'anonymous' for up to 20 minutes a day. Googlemail users only or set one up - Do comment - *It is appreciated* - We have a unique collaborative blog after all.